2009年12月25日星期五

圣诞2009

"Anti-Clubbing - This is my feeling after Christmas Eve 2009"
I always have a special and unforgettable Christmas Eve every year!!! Wtf~

不懂如何仔细的解释昨晚的(更正确是今天凌晨的)状况
唉!

I only took a nap that less than 2 hours for the pass 29 hours, but I am still awake......Wu~ wu~wu~......I know I should go to sleep and not sit in front of my lovely PC, but why I am still stick here??

Yi Shan, Chu Wei, Syek Er - Is fun to celebrate christmas eve with you all......Thank you Rexie fetching us!! Thank you Chu Wei keep on chit chat with us until morning and lend us the motor......Thank you Syek, this is the second times we celebrate christmas eve together!!!

ATTENTION: I am not a clubber for coming few years~ Don't date me!! I am not going out in the future Christmas & New Year, I am not going to become sardine anymore!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lastly, Merry Christmas 2009!!!

1 条评论:

Ryo 说...

What...
you also don't like to clubbing,
oh,finally I found someone are same like me...^^